Murphy’s Auto Repair provides comprehensive oil change services for both gas and diesel engines that will help ensure long engine life for your vehicle. We offer all oil types, including conventional, semi-synthetic and full synthetic. If you bring your car to us for an oil change, we will:
- Replace the engine oil filter, and drain and replace the engine oil, using the vehicle’s recommended grade/viscosity
- Make sure the vehicle’s door hinges and locks are lubed and fluid levels are topped up if needed
- Do a complete visual inspection, ensuring the vehicle’s lights, wiper blades, etc. are in good condition
- Inspect steering, brakes and exhaust to ensure the vehicle is in safe driving condition
- Apply a decal to your windshield, indicating when the vehicle should be serviced next
If we notice anything that needs to be repaired, we will communicate our recommendations. Contact us today to book your oil change appointment.